The following code was reported in Pulsewave® Software: 10015: The reading was not associated with a device.
This code is reported when the serial number of the Pulsewave® Device was not saved with the reading.
- Open the Preferences in the Pulsewave® Software and click on the “About” tab to confirm the serial number is reporting.
- Reset the Pulsewave® Device by pressing the red reset button on the device. Take another reading.
- Restart your computer. Launch the Pulsewave® Software and take another reading.
- Connect the Pulsewave® Device to a different USB port on your computer* and take another reading.
- Disconnect other USB devices (printer, scanner, etc) from your computer and take another reading.
- If possible, connect and test the Pulsewave® Device on another computer.
- If possible, test the Pulsewave® Device with another USB cable.
*Note: If you have the Pulsewave® Device connected to a USB hub, disconnect it from the hub and connect it directly to a USB port on the computer.
Still need help?